All-In or Fold
It’s all action – either go All-In or Fold!
With only 8 big blinds, you choose between moving All-In or folding on every hand. Exclusive to GGPoker and available for both Hold’em and Omaha, All-In or Fold is an exciting poker variant that keeps things fast and simple.
To ramp up the exhilaration, every time you’re All-In, you’ve also got a shot at an instant cash prize in the All-In or Fold Jackpot.
Non-stop excitement with no break in the action.
In All-In or Fold, the thrill builds as quickly as the cards are dealt. There’s no tanking on each street and no way for the action to slow down. As soon as one All-In is done, it’s time for another.
The only game in town where you can remove chips from the table.
Only on All-In or Fold tables are players allowed to remove chips from the table at any time – it’s All-In or Fold every time, after all. The maximum initial buy-in is 8 big blinds, and you can remove any chips beyond that amount from the table at any time.
All-In or Fold Jackpot
To spice things up even more, you’re in with a chance to snag some of the All-In or Fold Jackpot every time you go All-In. The jackpot builds continuously, with 50% of the fee for all games of All-In or Fold contributing directly to the total. To win your share, the conditions are as follows:
- To hit the jackpot in Hold’em, you must make at least a straight flush by using both of your hole cards
- To hit the jackpot in Omaha, you must make a royal flush with two of your hole cards
All-In or Fold Table Charges
|Stake||Table Name||SB||BB||Game||Buy-In||Max Players||Rake per Hand per Player||Jackpot Fee per Hand per Player||Jackpot Payout %|
|VIP Games||AoF Omaha||$100||$200||Omaha||$1,000||4||$10||$10||10.00%|
|VIP Games||AoF Hold’em||$50||$100||Hold’em||$1,000||4||$5||$5||10.00%|
AoF Jackpot Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Players must be aged 18 and above to participate in this promotion.
- Prizes are awarded instantly at the end of the hand.
- To hit the jackpot in All-In or Fold Hold’em, you must make the best possible Straight Flush by using both of your hole cards and three of the community cards.
- To hit the jackpot in All-In or Fold Pot Limit Omaha, you must hit a Royal Flush with two of your four hole cards.
- Only hands which go to showdown are eligible to be considered for the All-In or Fold Jackpot.
- 44% of AoF fees will be accumulated to the AoF Jackpot from each hand played per player.
- GGPoker standard rules apply.