Rush & Cash
It’s raining cash in the fastest poker game in town
Do you like your poker fast? Do you love action but dislike waiting between hands? How about big rewards? With a focus on excitement, fast cash and reward drops equivalent to 65% rakeback, Rush & Cash is the answer, where the thrill builds as quickly as the cards are dealt.
Experience non-stop thrilling poker without the wait
Rush & Cash is GGPoker’s unique take on fast-fold Hold’em poker. Rush & Cash is like our standard cash game tables, except that there’s no waiting for hands to finish after you’ve folded, and Cash Drops and Fish Buffet prizes reward players with the equivalent of 65% flat rakeback. Instead of waiting for the hand to play out, just hit the ‘Rush‘ button and you’ll be put into another hand immediately.
Does my Rush & Cash play earn Fish Buffet points?
Yes! You earn Fish Buffet points as you play Rush & Cash, so your total rewards can average 65% when Fish Buffet prizes are combined with Cash Drops.
Is it a bird? A Plane? It’s a CASH DROP
At the start of randomly-selected hands, chips will rain down on to the table:
- Smaller Cash Drops will go into the pot, creating more action
- Larger Cash Drops will be divided and added straight to each player’s stack
- Cash Drops, in the long run, result in a flat 50% rakeback
- 1bb is taken from pots equal to or greater than 30bb in order to build the Cash Drop pool
How Rush & Cash works
Playing Rush & Cash couldn’t be more straightforward:
- Press the ‘Rush’ button and you’ll immediately be moved and dealt a fresh hand against new opponents
- You can ‘Rush’ to a new table at any time, even if it’s not your turn to act, as long as you’re facing a bet
- If you’d like to watch a hand play out, just hold the ‘Rush’ button
- Players are seated randomly for each hand
- All players will be seated on the button an equal amount of times over time
- All-In Insurance is available in Rush & Cash Games
- Run It Multiple Times (RITT) is not available at Cash & Rush games
- You’ll find our table charges for each game type offered here.
Rush & Cash
* No rake if table is not full
* No cash drop if table is not full (no rake no drop)
|Stake||Table Name||SB||BB||Ante||Min Buy-In||Max Buy-In||Max Players||Rake %||Rake Cap|